Abha Biotechnology Pvt Ltd. R&D center with microbiology lab, instrumentation lab, labeling lab, pre-formulation lab and well-equipped product development lab ensures that end consumers are made available the best quality and standard products.
Our R&D follows standard protocols for microbial analysis including pathogens. We have different cultures for bacteria, fungi, and pathogens. The following tests are routinely conducted in our laboratory:
- Total microbial count
- Total fungal count
- Pathogen testing
- Effectiveness of preservatives for reduction of bio-burden
For quality control of Nutraceuticals, A critical microbiological analysis is, therefore, essential and our R&D adheres to WHO specifications in this regard
The machines for filling, sealing and labeling are all planned and programmed to give this kind of a high output. Skilled operation ensures the best quality of blister strips and tested for leakage as per set quality parameters for the capsules and tablets.
Quality Assurance plays its role everywhere and ensures a quality product to the consumer.
An efficient, effective treatment of excess water through a High–Efficiency Effluent Treatment plant allows exodus of only clean water. After all, being living in harmony with nature is the bottom line.
- Technical dossiers for all products as per individual country requirements.
- Products Compliance as per FSSAI,ICMR & CODEX-Alimentarius.
- Labelling Compliance as per FSSAI guidelines raised for labelling of Nutraceuticals health supplement etc.
- Certificate of analysis (COA) for every batch of the products manufactured to ensure the best quality products.